Service Provider Licensing
Softcat is the leading supplier of Service Provider Licensing Agreements (SPLA), to UK Service Providers. This means we’re able to provide a range of flexible, pay-per-use software licensing solutions for a range of Service Providers including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Systems Integrators, Hosting Companies and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). SPLA solutions allow partners to provide hosted services and applications based on the particular software chosen.
SPLA solutions provide a great opportunity for Service Providers to access the software you need fast and only ever pay for what you use, making for low risk start-up and zero up-front costs.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model - for flexible procurement
- Pricing stability - for improved budgeting and cash flow management
- Latest technology - ensuring you always have the latest software
- Use rights protection - exclusively for the purpose of service provision
- Worldwide distribution – for use wherever you operate
Our dedicated SPLA team operates as its own entity within the wider Softcat business in order to maintain customer confidentiality and negate conflict of interest. As a result, we’ve built a hugely successful practice since we launched in 2003.
We’re experts in all things SPLA and deal with the largest portfolio of vendors and hosted offerings. We deal with more Service Providers than anyone else and work with almost 40% of the UK market. Our well established programme offers customers a range of benefits including:
- Fast, accurate responses from our resident experts
- Monthly newsletters, detailing promotions, product announcements and benefits
- Annual hosting summit, to bring together likeminded partners
- Online ordering and management using our customer portal
For more information on setting up a SPLA access the vendor specific pages opposite or contact the team directly on 01628 403 403.