HOW TO OPTIMISE EXISTING LICENSES FOR AN EFFECTIVE ENTERPRISE WORKLOAD MIGRATION
SOLVE A COSTLY CLOUD MODERNISATION CHALLENGE - WITH AWS AND SOFTCAT
The AWS OLA is a new Optimised Licensing Assessment that will allow you to assess all of your current licensing on-prem and how this would look in a move to the AWS Cloud.
By migrating Enterprise workloads such as Microsoft, VMware, Oracle, or SAP to the AWS Cloud, organisations across the globe are maximizing price-to-performance and reaping the benefits of modernization.
BENEFITS OF AN OLA
- The AWS OLA enables businesses to assess and optimise current on-premises and cloud
- environments based on actual resources, utilisation, and third-party licensing.
- Determine prospective workloads to optimise.
- Collect utilisation data for workloads, using the AWS Migration Evaluator or third-party tooling.
- Analyse and review licensing data to model cost and optimisation scenarios.
- Review the assessment results, build the business case, or start a migration proof-of-concept.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OLA BY FILLING IN THE BELOW