Softcat rank 5th on the UK's Best Workplaces for Wellbeing 2023 by Great Place to Work UK
What a great start to the year we have had! After ranking 11th on Glassdoors Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the UK’s Top 50 Best Places to Work 2023, we have now ranked 5th on the UK's Best Workplaces for Wellbeing 2023 by Great Place to Work UK.
At Softcat we understand that to experience a true sense of positive Health & Wellbeing, there’s a lot that needs to be fulfilled – from developing a connection with others to physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing, and more. We seek to do as much as we possibly can to help our staff achieve their full potential. Our offering includes:
- Two dedicated Health & Wellbeing weeks a year
- A suite of wellbeing workshops via our learning platform ‘Fuse’
- A diverse range of personal and professional learning & development option
- Modern offices with access to functional kitchens with free breakfast and leisure activities
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits
- Opportunities for career development: employees can use our ‘pathfinder’ tool to match their skills with the different career paths we have available and ‘MyMentor’ that matches our staff with a mentor right for them.
A massive thanks goes to our Health & Wellbeing team and office representatives for their continued support and commitment to offering an extensive range of opportunities to enable our employees to explore topics close their hearts.
Anushka Davies, Head of Employee Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion said “It's fantastic to see that our employees have valued all the work and effort that goes in to helping everyone manage their wellbeing. People Management, Work-Life balance & Hybrid working, and financial support and security were the key areas that differentiated the top 5 ranked companies. It's great that we can take on feedback from our employees to help us make the changes we need to be an employer of choice when it comes to our focus on wellbeing.”