Richard and Michaela from the Microsoft team at Softcat talk through some of the most common questions that we get asked around Microsoft Office 365.
The questions they answer:
- Office 365: What actually is it?
- Do I require an Internet connection to run office?
- How many installations does a licensed user get?
- Do i require a different licence to licence Mac users?
- Who owns the data?
- How reliable is the service?
- How secure is my data?
- Where is my data located?
- Do I need to put everybody on the same Office 365 service?
- What happens to my old licensing?
- What happens if I don't like the service?
- How do we implement Office 365?
- How do I?buy it??
For more information or if you would like to speak to someone about Office 365, please speak to your Softcat Account Manager, call 01628 403403 or you can send us an email.