Whether you're on premises or in the cloud, you don't need to struggle to manage the growth of your remote workforce. You’re invited to a webinar with Softcat, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Splunk on Thursday 1st October to find out how we can specifically support Local Government organisations on this topic.
Built on AWS, Splunk's Remote Work Insights (RWI) is designed to help ease uncertainty and tackle challenges presented by a rapidly growing remote workforce.
RWI offers executive and operational level dashboards and guidance for real-time IT and security visibility across multiple systems like VPN, authentication, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office 365. Local Government organisations can keep an eye on key performance indicators, identify emerging issues, and perform deep root-cause analysis—all in one platform.
· Hear how Softcat, AWS and Splunk are working in partnership to tackle the industry challenges we are seeing within the Local government space with remote working
· Understand how Local Gov customers can benefit from the RWI solution. How it can help you prioritise and act on vulnerabilities to better manage compliance, threats and incident response and avoid infrastructure strain with scalable, real-time performance monitoring
· Listen to Liverpool City Council and how they have utilised RWI
· Liverpool City Council – Modernizing Service Delivery, why is it important?
· See how Softcat's AWS Platform Service can help you cost optimise and control your AWS cloud spend
Alison Hughes – Assistant IT Director , Liverpool City Council
Dean Gardner – Chief Technologist Cloud, Softcat
Kev Pyart - Local Gov Solutions Engineer - Splunk