Organisations today are faced with many storage challenges, some of them unforeseen. In the current climate cash flow, optimisation and security are at the forefront of customer thinking. However, in parallel to these concerns, organisations are also at various stages of their journey to modernising their infrastructure and moving appropriate workloads into the cloud. Currently, 80% of workloads are still running in traditional environments and organisations are faced with numerous challenges in moving forward and adopting future ready strategies. Join Softcat and IBM to put some context around their challenges and learn about IBM’s strategy & capabilities for addressing these often conflicting issues.
· A look at some of your challenges faced with storage today
· What could the future look like?
· How to transform and bring simplicity?
· How to use Cloud resources effectively, plus bring cloud style consumption to you
· Entry level pricing with all-in capabilities – saving money, boosting cash flow and providing investment protection.
Matthew Fordham, IBM Storage Technical Sales Manager UKI
Scott Holmes, Softcat Senior Datacentre & Cloud Consultant