Softcat is hosting a webinar to demonstrate how organisations can achieve best security practice in the public cloud. If you are using AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, this webinar is highly recommended.
It is a demo that will cover;
- Granular visibility of the configuration of your public cloud.
- Automated remediation – i.e. if either a malicious or unintentional change is made, it can be automatically remediated.
- Assessing the compliance of your public cloud against common regulations such as the GDPR and PCI.
- Separation of duties and privileges, such as DevOps versus the compliance and regulation team.
- Ensuring continued compliance in a rapidly growing public cloud environment.
Gethin Jones, Security Engineer at Check Point
These benefits will be demonstrated through Dome9, which holds a unique position in the security landscape. It is a cloud-native product, recently acquired by Check Point.