For the second year running Softcat has taken up residence in the Aloft hotel next to the ExCel Centre and will be welcoming customers and partners to come and discuss any questions, concerns, ideas or suggestions they have about the cloud, including:
Microsoft Office O365 – The options
- How to best deploy & migrate?
- What O365 plan best fits your business?
- How do you want to pay for the service?
- How Softcat can support & manage the service on your behalf?
DRAAS (DR as a Service) one of many services offered on Cloud Softcat's Platform
- What is your DR strategy in terms of failing over your primary IT services?
- Consider DRAAS as a toe dipping exercise into the Cloud.
- Use the Cloud to re-use your current DR infrastructure to maximise your capital investments
Aligning IT to the business drivers - How can Cloud drive this?
- Increase your business agility
- Rapidly reduce development/deployment times and decrease time to market
- Move your business towards an enterprise architecture model
As things start to get more Cloudy Connectivity becomes increasingly critical
- How resilient is your connectivity?
- Are you using the best connectivity solution in your area?
- Is your business ready for SIP?
There will be a host of Softcat cloud specialists, technical architects, licensing experts and trusted partners on hand to answer customer questions and offer advice.
Softcat’s managed services director Simon Walker comments, “We’re really looking forward to greeting customers at this event and discussing their requirements and the value of cloud services. We’re lucky enough to be joined by a range of experts from Softcat and our trusted partners so will be well placed to answer questions and offer advice. And if nothing else, it’s a great opportunity to meet the Softcat team and enjoy a drink away from the excitement of the main event.”
Register here to receive your free ticket to Cloud Expo 2015 and Softcat’s exclusive event.
We look forward to seeing you there!