10 Reasons To Join 'Great Place To Work' Softcat
We believe that Softcat, ranked the 2nd best UK workplace in 2014, is one of the best companies to work for. Here are 10 reasons to join us!
- Employees first – we care about two things – outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service. We believe the former drives the latter. As such our business is geared around you, and we put a lot of effort into ensuring we remain a 'Great Place To Work'.
- An award winning team – in 2013 we came 48th in the Sunday Times' Top Track league table of the 250 top performing UK businesses, and in the past we've been voted The Sunday Times' No 1 Best Small Company to work for.
- Best perks in the business - from trips abroad and uncapped commission through to shirt ironing – we’ll see you’re well rewarded for your efforts
- A great working environment – our open, flexible structure fosters careers not jobs.
- World-class training – whatever stage of your career you're at, we’ll offer the best training available to help you develop and be the best you can
- Ability only – the only thing we care about. Not how long you’ve done it or who you’ve done it for.
- Work made fun – you’ll spend a lot of your life in our company so we want it to be as much fun as possible. The moment you walk through the door you’ll realise this, whether it’s the free breakfast or unusual perks like lunch with the Directors on your birthday.
- Endless opportunity – if you’re made of the right stuff then whatever direction you want to take in your career, we’ll support you and provide opportunity. Staff retention is critical to us.
- Socially responsible – our social stance plays a vital role in the culture of our business. We take this very seriously so you’ll find we do lots for charity and good causes and will always encourage your involvement.
- Be part of something amazing – In the last 20 years we have grown massively and have bucked every trend imaginable. We’re going places and you’ve got a chance to be part of it.
Whether you’re a graduate first-jobber or seasoned veteran we’ve got something for you. The best thing to do now is read some more and get in touch.