Technology Enabling Education
Session 1: Future of Education
Education providers have begun to respond to the rise of the ‘new educational normal’ as the immediate and longer term education landscape is evolving to ensure continuity of education and looks at how technology can be enabler in this landscape.
- Immediate impacts of covid-19 on education
- Challenges presented to primary and secondary schools
- Responding to the challenge: interview with vice-principal of Henley College
- Cultural changes required
- Preparing for the longer-term
Session 2: Future of Education | Best of both
The current education climate has created a need for a blend of both virtual and physical, classroom-based learning. We want to share advice and experience on how you and your teachers can use technology as an enabler to get the best of both, whilst ensuring your student’s safety. This is important not only for the students, but also the teachers that are having to adapt to this ‘new educational normal.’
- Remote or classroom? No matter the location, content needs to be shared.
- Student interaction: More channels of communication, brings more opportunity
- Chat functionality: How do you govern, secure and remain compliant?
- Policies on safe online education
- Teacher training: This new world requires new skills
- Creating a governed online community
- Q & A