What does this mean?
All customers wishing to access XP hotfixes for a 12 month period must have a level of Premier support in place. Microsoft strongly recommend that a ‘needs assessment’ is conducted to ensure you have adequate support in place to migrate successfully during this period. However for those customers without a Premier agreement, to help facilitate ease of access to the agreement, Microsoft have created a Premier ‘Basic Crown’ contract.
What is the Crown offering?
- Allows non Premier customers to quickly access the UK Crown CSA
- A one off concession by Premier to reduce the entry level contract
- A ‘light’ model of Premier – we recommend that a full needs assessment should be carried out during or before the contract
- Customers are expected to purchase ‘Crown Foundation’ level support if hours are fully utilised
- Hotfix support on a reactive basis only (no onsite support)
What is isn’t?
- Does not allow customers access to Proactive or Dedicated Support Engineer activity
- Provide for on site management by a Technical Account Manager
- A Premier offering that can be replicated outside of the Crown CSA agreement
- Customers cannot add further proactive hours to Crown offering
How do customers purchase it?
- Purchase through your nominated partner at the fixed costs, purely to assist with transacting. Microsoft will be providing the support
- Or Purchase directly through Microsoft.
If you require more details please contact [email protected]