How can you avoid becoming the next victim
Now that ransomware has gone nuclear, how can you avoid becoming the next victim?
There is a reason more than half of today’s ransomware victims end up paying the ransom. Cyber-criminals have become thoughtful; taking time to maximise your organisation’s potential damage and their payoff.
After achieving root access, the bad guys explore your network reading email, finding data troves and once they know you, they craft a plan to cause the most panic, pain, and operational disruption. Ransomware has gone nuclear.
Join us on the 19th of May to find out!
- Why data backups (even offline backups) won’t save you
- Evolved threats from data-theft, credential leaks, and corporate impersonation
- Why ransomware isn’t your real problem
- How your end users can become your best, last line of defence
- Softcat and KB4 Value Proposition
- Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4
- Mark Overton, Head of Information Security at Softcat