This forms part of the Security-as-a-Platform webinar series.
Your business is your world and every measure you’ve taken to protect it is a step in the right direction.
What’s important now is keeping up that momentum. That means creating a balance between your changing business needs and existing security environment.
Join Jim Fulton, Senior Director – SASE Solutions at Forcepoint and Thomas Wheeler, Specialist Team Leader at Softcat to discuss how the new world of hybrid working is affecting the need for organisation’s to consider the benefits of a Cyber Security Ecosystem.
- What is a Cyber Security Ecosystem?
- Why is this an important consideration in the current climate?
- Current customer challenges
- How a hybrid workforce requires controlling access to and usage of business information, anywhere
- The difference between a SASE approach focused on access vs. protecting users and data
- The benefits and capabilities of a data-first SASE approach, including data protection, threat protection, application security and network security