What we do
Digital transformation has been the driving force behind organisations looking to leverage Office365, and the extraordinary events of the past few weeks have accelerated this adoption. Now more than ever virtual collaboration spaces are essential to organisations. With this move online comes a series of new challenges around data security and access. For example, many organisations are struggling to come to terms with the complexity a platform such as Microsoft Teams brings to their organisation. In this session we will demonstrate the complexity that exists in Office365 and how to make sense of this new platform.
Join us for this workshop where we will demo:
· Classification of personal data using pre-built rules & patterns
· How powerful collaboration features in O365 result in complexity and pain for IT security
· What truly happens under the hood when users share data in different ways
· The difficult task of answering “Who has access to my data?” with the native O365 security tools
· How Varonis enables large-scale data protection & compliance in O365
Scott Walker – Technical Sales Engineer (UKI), Varonis
Trevor Highley, Specialist Sales Manager, Softcat
“Superior customer service is just one of the reasons why we have partnered with Softcat in the UK for more than eight years. Navigating the rapidly changing field of cyber security can be a challenge for even the most experienced organisations -- having a partner that can help companies quickly realise the full value of their investment is crucial in today’s environment.” - Neal Lillywhite, VP & Country Manager – Varonis UK
We would love to hear any comments you have about this article!