- Provide general administrative support to the services director and management team in realising their strategy. Keep a record of milestones, facilitate and coordinate activities and follow up as required, ensuring strategic actions are met.
- Assisting with diary management for the Services Director, understanding leadership goals to ensure meetings are scheduled in accordance with priorities
- Coordinate, attend and minute Management team meetings and activities. Share management team meeting notes with the attendees and ensure the individuals or groups are aware of the actions aligned to them.
- Assist in the production of presentation material for the Services Management team where needed
- Manage and update the Services opportunity pipeline by working with specialist sales to gather and collate pipeline data for the services management team in a meaningful way
- Manage services marketing communications administration, team sites, such as SharePoint, datasheet creation, the Services glossary of terms etc.
- Manage the administration of data into services partners such as Amazon Web Services. Creation of new users in the portal and reconciliation and entry of data.
- Develop an understanding of the services business and identify ways to improve administrative productivity, through new initiatives and taking on ad-hoc tasks
- Coordinate activity and share the weekly, monthly and quarterly services communication plans and share with the relevant teams
Skills & Experience
- Strong work ethic and high-integrity, understanding that confidentiality is key
- Excellent communicator with Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multitask
- A proactive approach, able to identify what tasks may be required to achieve the desired outcome.
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results
- An interest in technology is an advantage
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.
Apply for this vacancy