Reports to: Microsoft Program Manager
Location: Marlow or London
About the Team
You will join a team as one of two Customer Relationship Executive, who are a part of our wider Microsoft team of 31 highly skilled professionals. By becoming a member of the Customer Relationship unit, you will be part of a team who are responsible for supporting our customers through their agreement lifecycles as well as ensuring that they are maximising their cloud investments.
As a Microsoft Customer Relationship Executive, you will be given the opportunity to represent Softcats biggest partner by building excellent relationships with our very large Enterprise customer base. You will project high levels of Microsoft product and agreement knowledge and will enable our customers to be as successful as possible, all while providing exceptional levels of customer service.
What you’ll be doing
- A field-based post sales role, you will be expected to work with Softcat Account Managers and our Microsoft enterprise customers across all Softcat offices.
- You will be expected to attended regular customer meetings and conference calls, at times without a Softcat Account Manager, developing deployment roadmaps, creating customer success plans and adapting our adoption offering to meet customers’ business outcomes.
- You will be responsible for articulating the specifics of Microsoft Enterprise agreements and provide contract support and advising on any queries.
- You will be required to deliver O365 product demonstrations, such as Teams, and talk confidently about the Microsoft product stack. As part of this you will need to develop your knowledge of any new Microsoft products or services.
- You will also be required to advise customers on other Softcat products and services (e.g. migration, back up, support) to help grow and maintain relationships.
- You will be responsible for optimising and managing customers Microsoft investments and agreement benefits throughout a customer’s contract.
- Providing excellent customer service to help achieve customer retention.
- Communicating a monthly newsletter to all of Softcat Microsoft customers on products updates, new services, blogs and upcoming events
- Assisting and supporting the organisation of any Microsoft focused customer workshops
- Reporting and general admin duties.
What we need from you
- Have the appetite to learn and take on new challenges.
- Be a proactive and highly driven individual with the ability to grasp new concepts.
- Confidence to work in a customer facing capacity.
- Ability to research, learn and understand key Microsoft technologies.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer service experience.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.
Apply for this vacancy