Reports To: Cisco Alliance Manager
Location: Manchester with Travel
Salary: Competitive + bonuses
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly driven and growing vendor that is well invested into Softcat. In order to capitalise on our Cisco success, we are looking for a dedicated Cisco focussed sales individual to drive our Commercial Northern business.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will get stuck in, that is outgoing and capable of working on multiple deals and campaigns, supporting sales opportunities and engaging directly with Cisco. The role will require excellent communication skills both internally and with Cisco. The position will be based out of our Manchester office supporting our regional northern offices in Leeds and Glasgow with travel requirements to support the wider sales teams accordingly.
The successful candidate will be key in developing new business opportunities, building relationships within Cisco’s Commercial teams, driving the regional specific sales strategy, supporting with business enablement, developing new routes to market and maximising profitability. You would be expected to proactively work with both the Specialist
Teams & the Sales Team to ensure maximum commercial advantage is gained on all Cisco products inclusive of Meraki.
• Proactively drive the Cisco Commercial relationship & take this messaging to our specialist sales teams
• Proactively manage and work on sales campaigns/initiatives in conjunction with Cisco Commercial Account Management team and Cisco Marketing team.
• Work with the Solutions Specialist teams and engage directly with Cisco to maximise revenue and profitability on all sales opportunities.
• Act as point of contact for sales related activity with Cisco Commercial Account Management team & Cisco Marketing team
• Proactive pipeline management with regular communication back to the Cisco Commercial Account Management Team and support disti relationships
• Act as the gateway between the Solutions Specialist teams and the sales teams
• To maximise sales in designated offices & promote/educate on new product, new promotions & campaigns • To support new starts training and sales enablement
The ideal candidate should be a strong influencer, articulate with first-rate communication and relationship building skills and be an adept organiser. The applicant needs to be able to integrate and work effectively with various teams at Softcat but also possess the confidence and creativity to effectively run their area of business independently.
The candidate will be required to proactively cover the regional offices so will be required to travel, therefore excellent time management is essential. Ideally, they would have one year of experience in sales with some knowledge of the IT networking market, although full training will be given
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.