What we do
Join Softcat & Sophos for this virtual workshop, where you’ll simulate the dark side, using the bad guys’ tricks to infiltrate cloud-based networks. Then you’ll simulate the good guys’ side, learning how companies like Sophos stop, block and protect customers against increasingly common cloud data breaches.
Day 1 - 25th November
Course Introduction - 10:00am - 10:10am
Red Team Exercise - 10:10am - 11:40am
Day 2 - 26th November
Blue Team Exercise - 10:00am - 11:00am
Red Team Redux - 11:00am - 11:30am
Kill Chain Analysis - 11:30am - 11:45am
Workshop close - 11:45am - 12noon
1. Introduction to the latest tools and techniques hackers use to infiltrate cloud networks
2. Overview of current security assessments used by cybersecurity companies
3. Recreation of live threat scenarios in a safe lab environment.
4. Sophos guided walk-through of the process of using Cloud Security Posture Management tools to investigate suspicious cloud events and proactively hunt for other threats and questionable activities
5. Post-event access to your own person evaluation account, featuring all Sophos products
Adam Louca, Softcat Chief Technologist, Security
Radhika Dayal, Sophos Public Cloud Security Specialist Dale Tounge, Sophos Security Specialist
Please note “Beat the Cloud Hacker” is a BYOL (bring your own laptop) event.