The Digital Transformation Workshop identifies an approach to transformation using Microsoft Cloud Technologies. Customers can gain an understanding of key areas such as adoption-strategy, connectivity, security, identity & access management, productivity and Azure.
This workshop will provide informative, interactive sessions demonstrating applications of the technologies available and leveraging cloud economics to deliver savings into the Public Sector.
The Workshop will focus on 3 key areas:
- A detailed review of the commercial discounts for Public Sector under the Digital Transformation Arrangement (DTA) Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- How Microsoft Modern Workplace technologies are being used to redefine how Public Sector works
- The opportunity to speak to other councils to understand what their approach is to the digital strategy being promoted by central government
10:00 to 11:30 - Softcat & Microsoft
- Review of the commercial discount changes
11:45 – 13:00
- Windows 10 overview
- Office 365 technology overview
- Enterprise Mobility + Security / Microsoft 365 technology overview
- Azure technology overview
13:00 to 14:00 - Lunch
14:00 to 15:00 - Automated Intelligence and Shaping Cloud
- Understanding your data: What is my unstructured data?
- Datacentre migration and SharePoint
- Datacentre migration and Azure
- Digital beyond Transformation
- How to design & plan your cloud strategy
- Products that enable organisations to deliver truly cloud first services
15:00 to 15:30 - AOB