In the second webinar in our 3 part series, we'll be looking at adoption of Windows 10 and Window-as-a-service.
This webinar will help you understand what windows-as-a-service is and how you can make sure you've got the right tools, processes and people in place to support this.
- Why has Windows moved to an ‘as-a-service’ model?
- Feature Updates and Quality Updates
- Servicing Channels (Windows Insider (WI), Semi-Annual Channel (SAC), Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC))
- SAC – Targeted Deployment (TD), Broad Deployment (BD) – Deployment Rings
- Windows Update for Business (WU4B), Windows 10 Peer-Caching
- LTSC – Silicon support statement (hardware stockpiling) & purpose of LTSC
- Operational impact associated with WAAS
The webinar will be presented by:
- Jack Lewis - Technical Architect, Softcat
To register for part 3 of this webinar series, please click here.