In part 3 of our Microsoft 365 webinar series, we'll be looking at the identity-driven security model, why it's relevant and important and how Microsoft 365 helps organisations implement this.
- Identity Driven Security Model adoption (why is this important? how can we do this?)
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Conditional Access (Device and Identity)
- Azure AD Identity Protection (risk-based conditional access)
- Azure Information Protection (data classification and file-level protection)
- Remote Access (Always-on VPN, DirectAccess, Pre-Auth)
The webinar will be presented by:
- Jack Lewis - Technical Architect, Softcat
To register for part 2 of this 3 part series please click here.