Join this webinar for an update on cyber security threats, based on the investigations of Check Point’s Incident Response team.
Check Point’s Incident Response team and Softcat’s Cyber Services team investigate cyber security incidents together, then support end users when responding to them.
In this webinar, Jon Nicolls, Check Point’s Head of Incident Response for EMEA, will be providing an update on their investigations this year. This includes covering core themes and recommendations about best practice.
As an insight into what will be discussed, the team has highlighted a number of common threats:
- A continued increase in business email attacks.
- A new ransomware variant being used against a number of critical organisations, including healthcare and government.
- Vulnerabilities have been discovered in remote access solutions, there has been a rise in exploitation by attackers, who have then been able to pivot into internal networks.
- Matt Tavare, Check Point Business Manager, Softcat
- Jon Nicolls, Head of Incident Response in EMEA, Check Point