You can join the webinar here.
With the arrival of the EU GDPR deadline on the 25th May 2018, organisations are waiting to see how the new law will be applied and enforced in the UK and EU. In this webinar, we speak with GDPR consultants, CyberCrowd, about what businesses and organisations can expect post-deadline and the steps they can take to ensure they’re ready for compliance.
- Review of GDPR principles of accountability and transparency
- New rights and risks under GDPR – influx of data privacy requests; GDPR-related extortion
- Fines – How much will they really levy? What should be reported?
- DPOs – Do we need to appoint one? Who should/shouldn’t it be? What are their roles/responsibilities?
- Technology that can support your GDPR compliance and readiness
- Next steps
- Marc Davies, Information Governance Consultant, CyberCrowd
- Alex Lewis, Networking and Security Specialist, Softcat
This webinar will run for 40 minutes with time for a Q&A at the end.