CA has a rich heritage in data protection solutions through the ArcServe family of products. With new next-generation functionality, ArcServe provides vital protection for data, systems and apps.
- Full range of products from bare-metal restore to fully automatic failover for high availability
- A complete strategy to manage backup, recovery and availability in data centres
- On-premise, off-premise, in the cloud—or any combination of these
Softcat has a longstanding partnership with CA and is accredited to deliver licensing through the CA Recovery Management MSP (Managed Service Provider) Programme. Developed for Service Providers to licence CA Recovery Management products on a monthly basis, the programme enables any Service Provider with a hosted offering to deploy the CA ArcServe family of products as part of an end-user service or as part of your own data protection strategy.
As an Authorised Managed Service Provider enjoy access to a range of products including:
- CA ARCserve High Availability
- CA ARCserve Replication
- CA ARCserve Backup File Server Module
- CA ARCserve Backup Mail App DB Module
- CA ARCserve D2D for Windows Server Standard Edition (for file data only)
- CA ARCserve D2D for Windows Server Advanced Edition (for SQL / Exchange data)
CA ARCserve D2D for Windows Workstations
(5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 Pack Licence options)
- CA ARCserve Central Applications
Flexible subscription models also mean that technology can be licensed per “protected server” or on consumption and usage by “protected data”.
Softcat has helped a number of Service Providers put CA technology to work to help deliver new service revenue streams including:
- Remote data protection and disaster recovery services via Wide Area Network (WAN) data replication
- High availability services via WAN data replication and system failover
- Service level agreements for data protection and system availability on existing application hosting services such as email