Softcat can offer a range of SAAS services from its resilient Cloud Platform
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is radically changing the way organisations acquire and utilise business applications and other computing resources. With the complexities of running, maintaining and licensing applications increasing all the time SaaS offers an attractive alternative to managing software in-house.
In response to this growing trend Softcat has developed a number of SaaS solutions to meet specific needs including:
- Software Asset Management Services
- ITSM Solutions Mobile Device Management
- ITSM Configuration Management
- Service Desk Tool Solutions
- Security SAAS Vulnerability solutions (xStorm)
Thanks to our heritage and expertise in software licensing Softcat has developed a complete Software Asset Management solution delivered through our Cloud SAM Enterprise (hosted) or as on-going managed service:
- Full Software Asset Management services
- Dedicated SAM helpdesk
- Dedicated Software Asset portal
Software licenses are valuable assets to your organisation and should be managed as such.
Software Asset Management (SAM) helps you control costs and optimise these investments as your organisation evolves. Our services enable you to:
- Gain control of your software lifecycle
- Ensure legal compliance
- Achieve cost savings
- Utilise technology and implement effective processes
- Deliver IT projects and services on budget
Both services are built on award-winning SNOW technology which accurately analyses licensing position and helps make recommendations for on-going proactive management of your estate.
If you’d like to know more or fancy taking a tour of the services we offer call us on
01628 403 403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.