Graduate IT Sales Executive
Reports To: Sales Director / Team Leaders
Location: Marlow, London or Manchester
Salary: 16k to 25k + Commission
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and sales driven candidate to join a successful and established team as a Graduate Sales Executive. Softcat specialise in providing extensive IT solutions to private/public sector clients and are looking for talented Graduates to contribute to the company's ongoing success.
To become a trusted advisor of all IT Products and Services supplied by Softcat to all customers.
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will demonstrate a strong desire to work within a sales environment.
Candidates will be highly motivated, organised and commercially aware. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate a commitment to business development and have a genuine interest in the corporate market.
TASKS / DUTIES
Generation of new accounts / opportunities through:
- Business Intelligence gathering / research
- Targeted Activity / Cold Calling
- Following up marketing activity
- Introduction of Sales Specialists (Security / Services / Storage)
- Customer Visits to introduce Softcat as and when required
To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customers business needs
- Introduction of as many core product sets as possible to each account
- Introduction of Sales Specialists (Security / Services etc)
- Develop multiple contacts within each account
- Providing the required level of customer service
- Regular review meetings with customers (where appropriate, ask TL for guidance)
- Consistently achieve set targets and objectives
- You should be familiar with all relevant Softcat sales systems and able to fully utilise all the features they provide.
- Keeping all databases up to date with relevant information is very important. It is your responsibility to keep all account and contact information up to date including mailing lists on SLX.
- Other admin duties include building quotations and proposals, placing orders for customers on SLX, requesting returns through customer services.
- For more experienced Account Managers Sales Support may be available however this is at the discretion of your TL or Sales manager.